Parts Wanted for 70 midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Wanted for 70 midget
From: curt.onstott@orst.edu
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:05:34 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Commuting to work in my Jag is now costing me $160.00/mo. in gas.  I need to
get my MG running..  I am interested in buying the following parts, If you
have any of the parts listed below send me an email telling what you want
for the part and shipping.

1) Leak-free cross-flow radiator
2) Voltage Regulator
3) 1275 cylinder head in reasonable condition-- (I'll be rebuilding the
current head while this one is on the engine, so it does not have to be in
perfect condition-- just capable of running for a few months.)
4) Distributor.
5) Front Shocks