Re: Brake lights

To: AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake lights
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 18:05:57 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Easy to check if you have an ohm meter. I've never had one go bad, so I
would check your circuit first. Make sure the wire ends and terminals are
clean and making good contact. The location of the switch makes it prone to
contact corrosion or dirt accumulation.

Gerard

At 6:46 PM -0400 9/14/99, AHSprite78@aol.com wrote:
>Well, I just realized the other day that i have no brake lights.  (maybe
>that's why no one ever seems to slow down behind me when i do....)  I think
>that all the connections are good.  Would u suspect that switch thingy near
>the thing that splits the line into 4 (if memory serves me right) has gone
>south?  It's got the 2 electrical connectors on it.  (sorry that wasn't
>very.....technical)   Thanx
>
>Matt Smith
>'67 Sprite

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux