Rocker Panel Panel

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rocker Panel Panel
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:31:35 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear List:

My '74 Midget does not have the usual black panel strip that runs over the
rocker panels.  Were some cars produced without this item, or has mine just
been removed?  The MIDGET logo is affixed in the proper area, and seems
solid enough to have been factory mounted there.

Is it metal?  Is it a covering panel, or is it the actual rocker?

Floyd is just passing through.  I understand that some areas near here have
gotten as much as 10" of rain.  Fourtunately, the Midget would only be at
about 1/3 capacity.  Weather info says that it should clear up overnight,
which would imply that the Moss Motors event on Saturday will be happening
as scheduled.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget