Re: One eyed sprite!

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: One eyed sprite!
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:21:12 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bryan,

Ouch,  Sorry to hear that.  Hope he had insurance.  Most of the parts are
available.  Keep your chin
up, at least you got to drive it for a couple of tanks full.   Man that would
burn me up, but I guess
what can you say.

Sorry

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby