Hurricanes, and Twisters, and Beers, Oh My!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hurricanes, and Twisters, and Beers, Oh My!
From: richard.arnold@juno.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 21:34:49 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Don't want to sound like I'm thumbing my nose at y'all (I am, just don't
want to sound like it),  but today was 68 F, clear, sunny, slight breeze
of maybe 5 MPH.  Went for a brief drive in Miss Molly.  Snickered at the
thought of hurricanes.  Tomorrow's weather:  more of the same!  It ain't
heaven, but that's a local call from here.

Seriously, though, hope everyone is ok, and that no one loses anyone or
anything precious to them.  Worst we have to deal with is the occasional
tornado (and those only cause highly localized damage).

To add to the beer thread (someone hates that term), I prefer
Leinenkugel's (Leinie's), but liked it a lot more before it decided it
was a specialty beer and raised its prices.....

Rich
(smiling and happy in God's country)