Re: turbo anyone?

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>, <millerls@ado13.com>, <derfman@eatel.net>, <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: turbo anyone?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:24:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't care if the damn thing has Green Eyes so long as it goes good and
you have the time of your life..... hell it's not about what it looks
like....

Ps... I know a pretty fair painter.. who does cheap work on stuff he
likes...K

kturk@ala.net; millerls@ado13.com; derfman@eatel.net;
Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM; spridgets@autox.team.net