Another Peter C Plug

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Peter C Plug
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:04:16 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just recieved my latest box of goodies from Peter C at World Wide Auto
Parts-Madison WI. <nosimport@mailbag.com>

Want to add my plug for his service in equipping the Team Thicko Sprites
with the best shocks and parts in the business.

WST...look out, in this box was the prettiest set of new Brembo Brake Rotors
you have ever seen... real "Cheatin Dog" stuff.  Putting on full disc wheels
with Rotor covers so you cant see them.  You wont be outbraking me ANYWHERE,
Buddy.  Go ahead.. bed in your little candy ass brakes on your street..its
not gonna help.

Thanks again Peter, parts arrived as promised.

Gary Speckman
Plover WI