Tonneau cover

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneau cover
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:27:15 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hate to bomb the list with this but thought I'd check here before
putting it on e-bay. I've got what appears to be an early(?) MGB,
non-headrest tonneau cover in pretty decent shape (no tears, not faded,
zippers work, all snap hardware intact, but some loose edging threads)
that I'd like to trade for a MK II Sprite tonneau in like condition.
I've had it in the garage awhile folded up thinking I would modify it to
fit my Sprite but after unfolding it and cleaning it up it looks to nice
to cut up. I figured somebody might be able to use it. If you wish swap
or purchase (cheap), e-mail me off list.

Bill Hunt
64 MK II - Herbytoy
billh@aaai.com