Re: Heat

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heat
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:37:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Nope, you have the system right.  The heater valve is easy to find.  It's to
the left of the battery (in my 1975 Midget at least).  You push the lever
toward the battery.  Even with the valve open, you can pretty much shut the
heat off by turning the fan off, turning the round dial to off, and closing
the flaps on the transmission tunnel near your legs.  It seems really
primitive to me, too, but I usually end up leaving the heater valve (under
the hood) open all fall and winter.

Later,

John Gottstein