Re: MSRP (no LBC content)

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Subject: Re: MSRP (no LBC content)
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:34:16 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Your exactly right Herb.  I just bought a 2000 F150 Ford for $1200 over dealer
invoice.  I know because of the internet, and the dealer was honest enough to
show me the same figures.  This was about $3000 under sticker price for the
hottest selling pickup truck in the country. (My apologies to Dave Riker) It
depends on what dealer you go to.  There are many honest ones out there, but
you have to realize, even a Saturn dealer has to make a profit.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite