Allen, Just got this for kitty care.
Subject: TO BATHE A CAT:
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have
both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both
lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge,
as his paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash
and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there
are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside
where he will dry himself.
JOB WELL DONE
P.S. The toilet will be cleaner as well.
On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:47:12 EDT Ajhsys@aol.com writes:
>I just found this site. Get a virtual kitty to take care of on your
>(Note: Vitually kitties do not work well as wheel chocks.)
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport