Re: Exhaust

To: "Paul A Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:17:05 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Paul. I certainly hope this is the "Fix". Don't know when I will get
a real chance at a highway. The Cherries poker run on Friday goes to Big Sur
and back but the car has always ran well up and down hiway 1 as there are no
long straight :-)

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep
your  mouth shut.-Ernest Hemmingway