RE: White F150s and Spridgets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: White F150s and Spridgets
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:59:37 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I knew there was an answer. Forward progress on the Sprite slowed
considerably just after I bought my truck (white F150 w/camper shell no
less). It's all the trucks fault, and here I thought I was just lazy.
Does this mean I have to sell my truck, cause I know I'm not giving up
my Sprite! Maybe I'll go buy one of those Toyota Tundras and see how
much over MSRP I can pay.

Bill Hunt
64 MK II - Herbytoy (living in fear)
90 F-150 - (Big Bully)