Re: Upholstery repair

To: mwalter@luminet.net
Subject: Re: Upholstery repair
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:21:45 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/23/99 11:01:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< > If you go to my web page, you will find a shot of the interior of my
 > midget. The upholstery on the left door has a rip (separartion?) in it.
 > Does anyone know how to repair this? >>

I had the same thing in my '77 Midget.  It is not a rip, just the glue
letting go on the top piece.  Get some vinyl trim adhesive and glue it back
into place.  If you are careful, you won't even have to take the door panel
off.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport