Gauge makings

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gauge makings
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:29:18 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
   I e-mailed a question last night, but I think it had trouble sending to
the list.  I just wanted to know what temperatures the sections of my water
temp gauge correspond to.  It is on the bottom half of a combination oil
pressure / water temp gauge and it remotely looks like this, only more
arch-shaped.

C                       H
        ======
    Water Temp.

The *** are a white section, and the === are a black section.

I'm replacing the gauge, and have the option of getting one with actual
numbers on it, but I will keep the stock look if I can figure out what they
mean.

Thanks a lot,

John Gottstein
'75 Midget