SELLING OUT!! EVERYTHING GOES!!!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SELLING OUT!! EVERYTHING GOES!!!
From: Richard Villegas <villegas@home.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:35:23 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have decided to sell out..If anyone is interested I have the following
for sale: '77 original green, 50,000 original miles MG Midget,needs
nothing but carpet and tires, NO RUST ON THIS CAR AT ALL !!IMMACULATE
CONDITION!!!  A '74 original purple, 43,000 original miles, NO RUST-
needs paint and a dash cover and carpet, carbs need to be cleaned
because it has been sitting so long. EXCELLENT CONDITION!! and a '73
primered parts car, body in good shape, wire wheels ,EXCELLENT DASH with
NO cracks, perfect glass and much more. Parts car has no engine or
tranny-other cars both run well. Email for more info and prices. I live
in Bay Area (Oakland/San Francisco area)