Fwd: Fw: [Fwd: Joke: The goldfish] NO Pretense at LBC Content

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Fw: [Fwd: Joke: The goldfish] NO Pretense at LBC Content
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:32:55 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Back to the cats.

Larry
Sorry I couldn't help myself.

 One day Little Skip is in his back yard digging a hole.

 His neighbor, seeing him there, decides to investigate.

 "Whatcha doin?" he asked.

 Skip replies, "My goldfish died and I'm burying him."

 "That's an awful big hole for a goldfish, ain't it?" asked the neighbor.

 Skip replied "Not really"

 "Why would you want a hole that big, was your goldfish that big?" asked
the
 neighbor.

 Skip shot back, "No, but he's inside your cat!"

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?