RE: The Return of PIECES

To: millerb@netusa1.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The Return of PIECES
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
> Do you and Frank give
> lessons, in case I ever break another chain?  :)

Frank gives the lessons, I take him. It took me an
hour to do it on an engine stand last time I did one!
Before I let him tell you, we (I) inadvertantly had
the handbrake up when purging my BGT's brakes last
night (at least I'm real sure I did).  Couldn't get a
bubble out.  Then Frank says "the brake is down,
right?"  I go, "of course!....not".  He called me an
unrepeatable name, then we take 5 whilst I grill
animal sacrifice on the Weber (grill, not carb).  We
mistake.  I have bled brakes, oh, 100 times in my
pitiful life and never done that, but TWICE!  His only
words - "just wait til I get to my computer!!!!"
Yeah, he is most handy to have around - I'm thinking
about buying the house next door for him.

=====
Ron Soave
"Drive It Like You Stole It" - WST, TT
1960 Bugeye