who's next for rides

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: who's next for rides
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:23:55 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
gary!  me!me!me!  pick me! huh?will ya huh? by the way, i still like your
co-driver on that long haul to lime rock!  hey coming to think of it i might
just fit in your car without a seat on the passenger side too!  but somehow
i think it might bottom out?(on my side?)  my bugeye dosent bottom out,
little son of a gun is stiff though..real stiff.

it was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you at some events next year
in the east and possibly if finance allows? i might venture west with my 2
stroke toy.  hope you liked the photos and i really enjoyed seeing your car!

chuck.
you can never have too much garage space!