200k

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 200k
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:00:09 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers,

My '65 Sprite just flipped through 00000 miles this weekend. Though
undocumented, according to the PO this is the second time around.
Appropriately, the event occured on the way back from the Atlanta Historic
Races, which included a hard day of highway and back roads driving.

>From what I know of the history of this car, it is on its second engine,
second paint job, second set of wheels, and second windshield, and fourth
owner.

Jeff

Jeff Boatright  '65 Sprite MkIII   __o_\__
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/