Re: Engine Needed

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Needed
From: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
How many places has he tried for quotes!? The most
I've seen in the Washington, DC area is $2200 for a
real quality rebuild...and the DC area isn't cheap!
I'm not sure what the cost would be to ship an engine
but he could try Ted Schumacher at TSI Automotive in
Pandora, OH. email: tedtsimx@ql.net
Phone: 1-419-384-3022 or 1-800-543-6648.
I met Ted at Carlisle and he seems like a straight
forward person. As a matter of fact, we spoke about
rebuilding my 1500 Midget engine and he said they
could make some improvments to it that would help it
last a little longer between rebuilds. Ted has been in
this business for quite a while and he's also a member
of the MGB List Group. I'd give him a call.
Of course the standard disclaimers...I'm not gaining
anything...yada yada yada.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.