Re: UPS shhhhh

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: UPS shhhhh
From: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 00:40:09 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter
I ship software and use the very latest UPS shipping
software, when I click on COD it prompts for a COD tag
number off the SEPARATE COD tag that goes on the package.
If I didn't bother to get the tag I wouldn't have the number
and the software  WON'T print the shipping slip.  Trust me,
I get paid on EVERY COD.
George