Sprite Drivers Handbook

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Drivers Handbook
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 07:36:11 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 I have in my possesion an original Mk III Handbook that has a small
amount of paper lifted off of the cover which changes the color of the
cover where it's gone but it is not missing in any area that removes any
of the cover text. My problem is that I own a Mk IV
and would like to see if there is anyone that has a MK IV handbook they
would like to trade for mine. This book is very nice other than the
cover, all  pages are clean and untorn and unfolded, heck, it even looks
unread. If I read the book correctly, I think that is the date on the
last page from the back, it was printed in 5-65. I am only interested in
trading not outright selling as this book is better than nothing but the
right one would be better.

Brad