Re: Windscreen stickers

To: Geoff Branch <branch@valinet.com>
Subject: Re: Windscreen stickers
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 08:19:28 -0500
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yeah, good question, I just got the 65 inspected yesterday and taking the
Sprite in this morning but........also the Texas sticker changed this year ,
He'll need the updated version. What about the registration tags that Texas
has you stick on the windscreen above your inspection sticker, maybe he could
make some of those????? What about you Bruce, with all those cars, are you
in??                  Brad