MG MIDGETS FOR SALE

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG MIDGETS FOR SALE
From: Richard Villegas <villegas@home.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 09:49:24 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
John,
   Deal fell through on Friday. If you still want the '74 MG and the '73
parts MG bring your $2500.00 and come and get them. I will be here
Sunday afternoon around 1:00 and after. Call or email me with your
plans. I still have the '77 MG for sale also, so go ahead and let your
buddy know it is available. I am a little flexible on the price of the
'77. Thanks for writing me back- sorry I lost your email address.
                 Thanks,   Rich