Re: Sprite rear hub seal solution tech tip

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "vintage race list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite rear hub seal solution tech tip
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 18:57:01 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
WST

Thanks for the info.  Would the Speedi-Sleeve number CR 99172 also be
correct when using a stock hub? I've developed an oil leak down the back
side of the backing plate after about 1500 miles on new seals. I'm assuming
that when I tear it down I will discover that the axle is the problem and
will have to sleeve it.

Larry Miller