Re: Alternator/Water Pump Update

To: davidr@sunset.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alternator/Water Pump Update
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:50:42 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi David,

My Sprite runs an MGB alternator at reduced speed and 160W Halogens.  If the
standard alternator can't cope I think the battery would run down rather than
burn out the alternator.  All of the Lucas ACR alternator's are pretty much
interchangeable so you could try an MGB alternator or something with even
more output ie use ACR 18 not ACR16.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 04/10/99 05:03:43 GMT Daylight Time, davidr@sunset.net