CV was Re: exhaust tips

To: suhs2@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: CV was Re: exhaust tips
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:02:13 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have seen this somewhere as well.  The theory is sound but the solution is
all wrong.  What is required is the CV system in David Vizards book.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 05/10/99 14:37:21 GMT Daylight Time, suhs2@hotmail.com
writes:

<< Saw on the internet a few months ago (can't find it now) a stainless tip
 with a flapper in it that was supposed to modulate the backpressure in your
 tailpipe and smooth out the idle of your race cam giving you infinite torque
 at all engine speeds or something like that.  $96 for a tip with a flapper
 in it.  Not in my budget.  I don't even have a race cam. >>