Re: Hazard Systems

To: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>
Subject: Re: Hazard Systems
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 17:36:02 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It should have been on the radio console from the cars that I have seen. Do the
turn signal work on this car without the hazard switch because when I got the
68 Sprite the turn signals would not work and the trouble was in the hazard
switch being dirty. After I took it apart and cleaned it up they worked just
fine.   Brad