Re: NOS Bugeye Bonnet

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: NOS Bugeye Bonnet
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 21:21:23 -0700
Cc: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello all,
I have been watching this thread (I hate that term) expecting the obvious
question or comment to surface, but since it hasn't, I will raise the question.

Some years ago when these reproduction bonnets first hit the market, I believe
there were some questions regarding their accuracy and fit. Since any
reasonable attempt at repro panels look good off of a car, I'm not interested
in hearing  someone's impressions of the repro bonnet as it just sits there.

Does anyone have any experience fitting one of these bonnets to a car? If so,
what comments do you have?

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6