Re: Was Supertrapp--Now a Challenge!

To: ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: Was Supertrapp--Now a Challenge!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:46:07 EDT
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/7/99 8:40:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ulix@u.washington.edu writes:

<< Vizard has a section where he recommends pipe diameters for different
engines. >>

Ulix:

Perhaps, but Vizard is lagging behind on making his book available. I have
had one on order since last Spring, with the release pretty continually
pending.  It's still pending.  So there is no way I can check  Vizard for his
recommendations.  Maybe it will be out by the time I get to the exhaust on
the Sprite I am rebuilding---sometime in Y2K  (optimistically).  Maybe not??
<g>

--David C.