Re: My sad story

To: Mark Hineline <hineline@helix.ucsd.edu>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My sad story
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 11:19:40 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,
Sorry, Just trying to be funny.

Welcome to the list. You will find that, at times, we aren't too serious
here, but you will find many of the threads (I hate that term) contain
useful if not outright incorrect information. But arguments will ensue,
blood will be shed, and Frank will show up to pick up the pieces (no pun
intended).

I would recommend that you don't bring up the word concours or original,
nor the terms NOS or OEM and if you don't already have a pet, acquiring
a cat, or allowing a cat to acquire you, will help in understanding the
psyche of some of the "listers".

So...I will ask the question that is begging to be asked: How does
someone from Maine adjust to the "state" of California?

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S