Re: Stock bumpers (no LBC)

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: Stock bumpers (no LBC)
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 23:08:46 -0400
Cc: "'Herb_Goede@amsinc.com'" <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>, Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Michael Graziano wrote:

> Don't know how many of you saw the video,  but.... WOW.....  nuff said.

I sort of have to agree.  Sort of like a train wreck, or when a person
has something stuck on their tooth.  You don't want to, but you have
to stare.  It can't be helped.  Of course the enhance Pam sort of spoke
to the side show in me.

--
William "I love a good side show" Gilroy
77 Midget

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"