Re: So-Cal Spridgets/L.A. Brit Meet

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: So-Cal Spridgets/L.A. Brit Meet
From: "Regine Atwater" <toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 01:17:35 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    I will be there as well. Well thats if I make it. I still have little
confidence in that little evil british car. As Tom knows, I went to Ventura
(about 60 miles round trip) in the sprite and it was actually pretty
comfortable. We came back with the top up, and it was better than my land
cruiser.

Hopefully see you there...

Toby