Re: Spin on oil filter bracket

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Spin on oil filter bracket
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:52:34 -0500
Cc: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Biff, I have one I just pulled off the shelf that I have had for about 5
years. The bugs tried to make a condo out of it but it looks like it
will clean up pretty good if you take it apart to clean it. There is a
check valve of some sort ( ball and spring ) that was stuck but I got it
moving and oiled, but it doesn't seal completely. I'm not sure of what
this does exactly. SOOO Listers will this part be worth using if that
ball doesn't seat all the way??    Brad