Re: Supercharging...

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Supercharging...
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:15:08 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles,

A supercharger is essentially an engine drive mechanical pump for supply more
air to the engine the fuel can be added before or after the supercharger.  By
pumping in extra air, and thus more fuel, the engine produces more power.

You might want one because they look and sound pretty neat and not many
people have them, especially a shorrocks which I have never seen in the metal.

There are cheaper and more efficient ways to acheive the same result if you
are so inclined other than every else might do likewise.

Daniel1312    \o/