Re: Tach-Cal

To: BCAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tach-Cal
From: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu (Glen Byrns)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 07:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,  In the box that came with your model airplane tach there would have
been instructions pointing out that flourescent lights are used for calibration.
The 60 cps pulsing of the light is perfect to calibrate the tach.  As
a model airplane buff I've used them for years. They're cheap and accurate.
                                Regards, Glen Byrns