RE: Ed's Fridge

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: RE: Ed's Fridge
From: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:39:02 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A friend of mine had a partially implemented version of this idea. He
stripped the interior of the fridge and inserted the keg, but he never got
around to installing the thru-the-door valve. Instead, you had to open the
door and squeeze the valve on the end of the hose.

Unfortunately, someone hung the hose on the door shelf and when he closed
the door, the valve was pushed open. The entire keg tapped itself inside the
fridge. We first noticed it when the entire basement started to smell like
beer (that had started leaking around the door seal)...

The owner flung the door open to investigate... that's when all hell broke
loose... those were the days!

Richard