Offlist joke exchange

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Offlist joke exchange
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:28:04 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I know that alot of folks on this list have a great sense of humor and I
would not want to knowingly offend anyone as you all are so helpful,
but, I have received a few cute but slightly off-color jokes, Halloween
pictures, some funny wave files that I pass on to my friends. As I feel
that I have made a few friends here I would like to offer to put some of
you willing people on my forwarding list so that you may have a grin or
two also. I just received a GREAT wave file that makes fun of our
"Commander in Briefs"  so if your interested please reply off list and
you will be added.  Sorry if the wasted bandwidth upset anyone.
Brad