Re: Dining tables/Witches and the like - delete if notinterested!!!!!!!

To: fisher@hctc.net
Subject: Re: Dining tables/Witches and the like - delete if notinterested!!!!!!!!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:35:27 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey, Elizabeth, think you could work a spell to get my turn signals to work?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

p.s.  When I visited England back in 1984 I had the pleasure of meeting
several Lancashire Lads in Blackpool.  We sat around the pub in the Blackpool
Tower talking...well, they were talking and I was trying to understand their
"English!"  What a dialect!  It makes American easy to understand.

I also spent some time up in the lake district.  Lovely countryside.  I wish
I could go back.

In a message dated 10/13/99 2:34:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fisher@hctc.net