Re: Introduction...

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction...
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:01:10 -0400
Cc: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Albert F Jones wrote:

> So who needs Ed's fridge ..............or is that only for the trip?
>
> Elizabeth

Elizabeth,

You do.  Here in NJ I keep my beer in the backyard in the winter. Stay
cold enough and I don't clutter up the fridge.  Only problem is sometimes
it is subject to raids. One day, snow on the ground 3 sisters and husbands
and one other set of friends pay me a visit.  I'm not home so one
brother in-law hops the fence and liberates 2 six packs.  I was told
it funny watching him take a header on the way out.  It all evens out,
same brother in-law keep beer on his back porch, and I have rescued
plenty from a certain death.  LBC content: Same brother in-law
has a mota lita (sp?) midget steering wheel on his garage wall just
waiting for my rescue.  All I need to find is the correct hub and it
will ride again.

Bill "I talk way too much" Gilroy

--
William Gilroy
77 Midget

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid drivers's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"