Mini Lite

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mini Lite
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:03:42 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Can anyone tell me how to identify an original Mini Lite mag? I picked up a
set of mags last night that look like they could be. They have no markings
of any kind on the outside. They are still on the car so I don't know if
there are any markings on the inside.

I need three (3) Spridget wheels with tires that hold air. I don't care
about the condition as I only need them to keep this car off the ground when
I remove the mags. The car is on someone else's property and they want
wheels on it so it can be moved when needed.

I don't want to screw with shipping so am hoping someone within driving
distance of the Monterey area responds.

Thanks,
Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.-Henny Youngman