Re: New Midget Owner

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Midget Owner
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:40:19 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Cool Larry. I've always wanted a RWA car too. Is this the one with the
Minilites?

Gerard

At 10:06 AM -0700 10/15/99, Larry Miller wrote:
>Well I took the plunge. For the first time in 25+ years I'm now the proud
>owner of an MG Midget, my last one was a MkI. I picked up a 1974 RWA
>without engine or title. Have not had a good look at it yet so don't know if
>it's savable or only good for parts. I hope to drag it home in the next
>couple of weeks.
>
>Just in case it's savable, anybody on the list with a pre 1973 California
>Midget title they want to rid themselves of?
>
>Larry Miller
>http://www.ado13.com
>When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.-Henny Youngman

If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... then you
probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A