Nice drive & another Sprite

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nice drive & another Sprite
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 17:11:37 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Today was a peferct Sprite day. (again) Diane and I took a drive out in
the country and up along the Delaware river. Great fall colors along the
route and I stopped to check on a Sprite lead.
Ok I bought it! Spridget #43 for me is a real nice 69 Sprite, no major
rust, no major dents, all there except carpet and I think it needs brake
work although there is a brand new master cylinder in it.
Also comes with a nice set of finned aluminum wheels with nice wide
tires and rolled rear wheel arches done quite nicely.
If anyone is interested it will be offered for sale as soon as I work
out the brakes, touch up some bodywork and repaint it.

--
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will