Re: Back from Italy

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back from Italy
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 09:03:49 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The Metro Turbo I once drove had so little boost you could hardly tell it was
a turbo.  Most Italian cars are made to be thrashed with pedal to the metal
driving.  Lag is more usually a problem on cars with massive turbos.

However,  I don't think Fiat have really got it together on turbo cars
because whenever I drive one it is real on/off power and feels powerful if
agricultural compared to the Subura Imprenza.

Daniel1312     \o/

In a message dated 17/10/99 12:55:59 GMT Daylight Time, jboatri@emory.edu