Re: noise

To: Andy Webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: noise
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 09:52:58 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Damn I hate rattles, had one that was something similar and it turned out to be
the carb shroud brace at the front of the engine. The bolt was completely gone
so it was metal to metal as the motor wound down, very annoying, not to loud but
audible. Maybe yours could be around that area?           Brad