Web site updated (teardown pics added)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Web site updated (teardown pics added)
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:16:28 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi list. I finally got the teardown pics up. Found the film they were on last
week. Just got them back today. I've got more pictures going up in the next
couple of days. Pics of what the floor pans look like now and a couple
outside shots as well as the fuel tank. I'll let you know when I have the
rest of the pics up. Sorry about the major delay the teardown pics. I wish I
had taken more pics of the process but film was limited and the wife wanted
to take some too. Thanks for your patiance.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MKll
1979 Spitfire 1500
Web site link: <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962