Re: new toy

To: nateley <nateley@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: new toy
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:59:33 -0700
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Good luck with the new toy,

Watch out though they multiply exponentially.  Next thing you know you will be
on Number 45 like Frank.

They sure do get lots of attention though.  If I only new what a girl magnet
they were years ago.  This car seems to attract the young and pretty ones too.

Have fun and may you have many happy miles in her.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby