Re: Sydney Motor Show concours winner

To: Eriks Skinkis <eriks@netspace.net.au>, "spridgets.aus@listbot.com" <spridgets.aus@listbot.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sydney Motor Show concours winner
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:54:45 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Eriks,

I looked at the photos of this car when you first posted the message. My
first Bugeye was just this color scheme, only mine wasn't near as clean...
even in 1968! Really nice!

Gerard

At 7:00 PM +1000 10/18/99, Eriks Skinkis wrote:
>I thought I would share the news.
>
>Bert and Gwen Langfords immaculately restored Bugeye won the the
>Shannons Concours D'Elegance at the Sydney International Motor Show on
>Sunday.
>
>Bert and Gwen have been driving their Sprite very regularly since
>completing it's restoration a year ago. They would have been up against
>the best of the best, with many of the other cars being permantently
>transported around on soft padded trailers.
>
>Well done Bert and Gwen!
>
>Cheers,
>Eriks Skinkis
>Sydney, Australia

If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... then you
probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A