Re: Removing needle-bearing pilot bush

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Removing needle-bearing pilot bush
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:17:41 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,
I'll try that tonight.
I too love the expression "suitable drift", it is soo british...

My first car ever was a '77 X1/9 (followed closely by a '74 Midget).  I
had just moved to the US and was learning all car terminology from my
Haynes manual (british).  There were some hilarious moments when I went
into my Foreign Auto Parts store in the south of Alabama and asked for
things by their british name with my german accent.

Thanks, Ulix

--
http://students.washington.edu/~ulix/         '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9